Search
  • Switched On - Musings of a Norfolk Electrician

Fire damage caused by a faulty appliance


Fire damage from faulty drier

Inspecting wiring after a fire is an all too common occurance for electricians. Whereas it never becomes routine, there was something about this job that stayed with me. I decided to take a few pictures to share with you. The ability to switch on appliances and lights at the click of a button is a remarkable thing that we have come to take for granted. What I think people can forget is that electricity is a powerful force that presents serious dangers when proper precautions are not taken. You wouldn't believe some of the reckless DIY wiring that I come accross all to often. If you don't know what you are doing, please don't risk it to save a few quid.




1 view
Gold_CMYK.jpg

©2020 by RWB Electrical Services Ltd.